1. The owner and the operator of the webpages http://www.bohinj-hotel.com is the company IMPEL, international company, Ltd., 128 Ukanc, 4265 Bohinjsko jezero, which is registered under the registration number 5390176000 at the District Court in Kranj, VAT number SI51020157 (hereinafter: administrator).
2. These terms and conditions refer to the webpage http://www.bohinj-hotel.com and to all services, available on this site.
3. The websites available at http://www.bohinj-hotel.com can be seen free of charge by any natural or legal person (hereinafter: users) at their own risk. When accessing the pages, the users explicitly agree with the present terms and conditions, but if they do not agree with them, they must immediately leave the site and are also not allowed to use the services available at the site.
4. The user is strictly bound to use the webpages http://www.bohinj-hotel.com in accordance with applicable law and solely for private purposes in a manner that does not violate the administrator's rights, rights of other users or third parties, and to abstain from any copying other than for personal use, theft of the http://www.bohinj-hotel.com database or its parts, changing or integration of the current webpages into another website.
5. The entire content of the webpages, software code, databases and services on at the internet address http://www.bohinj-hotel.com are copyright protected and the users are therefore allowed to use them for private purposes only, if such use is not prohibited by these terms and conditions or by applicable law.
6. The holder of the registered trademark and web domain http://www.bohinj-hotel.com is the administrator, therefore the user is not allowed to use them in any form and for any purpose other than such that is explicitly permitted by these terms and conditions or by applicable law.
7. The administrator takes no responsibility for the published content, accessibility and operation of the websites http://www.bohinj-hotel.com and services available on this address.
8. The administrator is bound to strive for the content on the web address http://www.bohinj-hotel.com to be permanently accessible, legitimate and up-to-date, but the administrator takes no responsibilities for eventual damage to the user due to the failed access to the respective webpages, data loss or any other reason related to the webpages.
9. The administrator is not obliged to provide the functioning of the webpages
10. The administrator maintains the explicit right to stop the access and services on the web address http://www.bohinj-hotel.com at any time and for any period and without prior notice or consent.
11. All limited liabilities of the administrator mentioned in these terms and conditions apply provided that they comply with applicable law.
12. The users of the web service "e-news" available on the web address http://www.bohinj-hotel.com (hereinafter: e-news users) agree that the administrator can send them e-information on news to which they have subscribed and information regarding news and operation of the respective webpages.
13. The e-news users also explicitly allow the administrator to collect and process the data he/she needs for the operation and providing of the respective service provided that this complies with applicable law. These data include e-mail address that e-news users voluntarily provide when filing in the appropriate form on the web address http://www.bohinj-hotel.com and the IP address of every e-news user.
14. The administrator is explicitly bound not to transmit the data on e-news user mentioned in the preceding paragraph of these terms and conditions to the third parties other than those who provide the service support to the provider which are necessary for the proper function of the e-news service, in so far as such transmission is in accordance with applicable law and is necessary for the proper function. In case of offending conduct of the user the administrator can also transmit the respective data to the public authorities which engage in detection, prosecuting and penalization of the offender.
15. The administrator maintains the explicit right to change the terms and conditions without prior notice and without any user consent. Modified terms and condition enter into force on the day of their publication at the website http://www.bohinj-hotel.com. To the individual user they apply when the user accepts them, it being understood that the acceptance of the modified terms and conditions occurred at the time of the first access or use of any of the services available on the current web address.
IMPEL, international company, Ltd., March 2011