Terms and Conditions
- This agreement about General Terms and Conditions for Accommodation starts to gain authority when we receive compulsory booking for your arrival.
- Booking can be arranged by phone, fax, mail and our on-line reservation system.
- Final confirmation of booking needs to be guaranteed by credit card or Advance Payment. Provisional bookings are held for 5 days.
- The booking period is from 2pm of day of arrival until 11am on day of departure.
- We are asking you kindly to arrive between 2pm and 9pm.
- Guests can use parking area without extra charge.
- You can settle hotel bill with cash or credit card.
- Special offers and promotions are not valid if you leave before your departure date.
- Discounts cannot be summarized.
- Price of the rental is inclusive VAT.
- Drinks, meals, phone, laundry and babysitting are not included in rental price.
5. Local Tax
- Accommodation price is higher for an amount of local tax. Local tax is obligatory for all days of accommodation.
- Your deposit is fully refundable if cancellation is received more than 30 days prior to arrival. For cancellations received less than 30 days prior to arrival, your deposit will be applied toward a future stay, up to 1 year.
- If you wish to change your booking dates there will be no charge as long as the dates are available.
- In case of early checkouts, the deposit is applied to any cancelled night(s).
- All cancellations must be in written form and take effect on the date of receipt by owner.
- We would always recommend having suitable insurance to cover any losses from none refundable deposits.
- You need pre arrival agreement with the administration of Hotel STARE for Pets.
- Hotel STARE is a non-smoking environment. Smoking is allowed outdoor.
9. Right to refuse
- We reserve the right to refuse any booking and, in exceptional circumstances, to cancel, modify or alter arrangements made for you. If a booking has to be cancelled, modified or altered, we will make every effort to offer an alternative booking. If you do not accept the alternative offered, we will return any money paid.
10. Number of occupants
- The owner reserves the right to refuse entry or evict the entire group if the number of persons exceeds the number stipulated in contract.
11. Loss and damage of visitor property
- We cannot be held responsible for loss or damage to any belongings, or for injury sustained by you or members of your party during your stay at our property.
- You can deposit your money and valuable belongings at the Reception.
- Should any problem occur with the room, the Client must immediately notify the owner or manager and should allow the owner or manager reasonable time to solve the problem. Failure to do so will avoid any claim following the rental period.
13. Access and right of entry
- We reserve the right to enter the room at any reasonable time on reasonable cause.
- The property owner and maintaince workers are allowed reasonable access to the room, especially for urgent maintenance and inspection.
14. Changes or cancellation by the owner
- The owner has the right to modify or cancel this contract at any time in any case where it is necessary as a result of a force majeure, or any other occurrence outside the control of the owner. In this case the owner will prompt refund all money paid. The owner's liability will be limited to the refund of all money paid and the owner is not responsible for any other damages.